Josh Lubarr – List of Places
I, Josh (aka) Joshua Lubarr
Sounds a little pompous, but "me" is not grammatically correct.
I am a person living in North America on Planet Earth. For more details on my location, see the address listed near the end of Act I of Our Town, by Thornton Wilder (N.B. I do not live in Grover's Corners, NH, in the early twentieth century.).
Places to which I, Josh Lubarr, am or have been connected (or that I,
Chester Arthur Josh Lubarr, like)
- MIT – If you are interested in science or engineering, perhaps you've heard of it?
- InterSystems Corporation – Provider of advanced technologies for breakthrough applications. Its technology includes an integration platform, database tools, and healthcare-related products.
- Open Market – An e-commerce company from the famous .com boom of the mid nineties. Did not do as well as it might have, which is why you haven't heard of it and why I don't own an island.
- OpenVision – A software company that merged with Veritas. Produced the first commercial implementation of Kerberos, which is notable for a very small number of people. Kind of like how Gary Gulman talks about how Hydrox is going after the market of Kosher creme-sandwich cookie aficionados, which I believe he estimates at 400 and shrinking.
- Shakespeare & Company – A theater company in the Berkshires (small mountains of western Massachusetts) that does some good Shakespeare. I particularly like their comedy, but, then again, I particularly like comedy period.